Sunday 17 October 2010

Web Stream Gig Tonight and BJH Support

Afternoon

Tonight at 8pm tonight I will be webstreaming. I'll be playing my album Ghost in full, would be great if you could join us(its free).

The international times are:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=17&month=10&year=2010&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=136

and you can watch at:

www.cafenoodle.ning.com

Also I have been confirmed as the support act for the John Lees Barclay James Harvest at the London Islington Academy - I'm on at 7pm on the 26th November here - tickets are £20.00 plus booking:

http://www.o2academyislington.co.uk/event/15991/john-lees-barclay-james-harvest-tickets

Thanks for your support - its been a great year for me in terms of my music and its all down the to the support of the listeners here. Thank you - if you like the music here please tell a friend, burn them a CD or invite them to the Facebook page. Its hugely appreciated.

Speak soon




Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails