Tuesday 6 October 2009

Thom Yorke/Goals For This Year

I had a lovely day wondering around with my wife, a meal in Pizza express and messing around with Ableton live. What do you think to this? Thom Yorke live with Flea - I like it, reminds me of Remain In The Light era Talking heads(and i hate the RHCP)


My Friend Julia suggested a gear page for my website with the pedas ad stuff I use - I'll add one soon - great idea.

Goals for this year:

Spend more time with my wife


Loose Weight

Practice Guitar

Book a week of gigs next year across the UK

Get my second album finished

Get Ableton Live and move my looping set up across

Do some more duo gigs with kev or maybe start a full band project?

You can still get the EP free here: Matt Stevens and Kevin Feazey Live @ The VSV Festival by mattstevensguitar My friend Dan wrote a nice feature about my EP on his blog here. Matt Stevens www.mattstevensguitar.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails