Saturday 14 March 2009

Where to play live next????

Where should I play live???
I've had a fair bit of feedback on the last podcast:
& some great ideas for a song title - get in touch with Andrew at improvizone and let him know....
I'm trying to figure out where to play next and Eventful seems to be the ay forward so I can figure out where people may actually want to see me, Click on the icon below and then I can find out. Your help on this one is GREATLY appreciated.
Seems to be a fair bit of interest from the west coast USA at the moment judging by the emails, a gig in California seems a real possibility:
View all Matt Stevens tour dates Let me know
Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com mattstevensguitar@btinternet.com

1 comment:

philwbass said...

Matt,
I'd still love to come to one of your gigs. Central or North London suit me best so I've voted as such on Eventful

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails