Friday 14 January 2011

January already?

Hi

Hope you're good. Having a good 2011?

Thanks so much for all your support in 2010 - it was an amazing year for me and it was all down to the support of the people who read this :)

I just wanted to tell you about a few things:

I'm doing a gig in April supporting Fish of Marillion fame - this is really important to me because its the first time I've played my home town of Rushden in Northants for about 3 years. Even thou I don't live there anymore it still means a lot to me and its great to play with Fish, tickets are selling REALLY fast, this will likely sell out. You can order tickets from here:

http://www.wegottickets.com/event/105242

Thanks loads to everyone who has paid for downloads and CD's this month, its down to you I can keep doing this music - you can order them here, unfortunately we're going to have to put the prices up at the end of the month due to the suppliers doing the same. For the moment you can still get both albums for £10. I expected the last batch to last 6 months not 1 so thats fantastic.

The Yonks EP with my friend Lextrical is out now from here -  its a free/pay what you want download of improvised/remixed stuff - if you enjoyed the Esoteric album of weird stuff from last year its along the lines of that :) - let me know what you think. If you like it we may do some more :)

And I'm doing another free webcast gig on the 23rd Jan with my friend Nick Tann and Leibowitz. Full details are here - http://cafenoodle.ning.com/

Please feel free to share the music on my site and burn a CD for a friend - sharing is good :)

Speak soon

 

 

Matt

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails