Sunday 12 February 2012

The New Fierce And The Dead EP

The new EP from my band The Fierce & The Dead is available to Pre-Order today on CD. 



I think this EP takes our music in a really new direction while continuing what we did on our album. I'm really excited about it. It is the first recording to feature our new second guitar player Steve Cleaton and this gave us the chance to do so much with multiple guitar parts, a bit like real time loops. I really like the idea of two guitars playing in multiple time signatures - one in 6, on in 4 etc

I am really proud of this stuff and the musicians in the band are really inspiring. 

Your support buying the music allows us to keep on doing this. The initial CD run features 2 exclusive remixes :) 

http://thefierceandthedead.bandcamp.com/album/on-vhs

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails